[Catalyst] LDAP question

Kenneth S Mclane ksmclane at us.ibm.com
Tue May 22 12:56:06 GMT 2012

Just before I left yesterday I was successful. It turns out self_check is
fine, it tells the ldap server to handle the hashing. I found my problem
was in my "user_field" setting. I had to change it to "mail" from "cn". I
was thinking it was something used for display only, but apparently it
needs to match your filter setting. Thanks for all the help.