[Catalyst] Catalyst-based SCADA Project

Alejandro Imass alejandro.imass at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 14:19:39 GMT 2012

Hi there,

We built a simple POC of what could be a pretty cool project for building a
Web-based SCADA on top of Catalyst.

I can gladly participate in the project but we have no funds to continue
it's development internally. So would like to know if anyone here would
like to participate/lead it's further development as an OpenSource project
in a license TBD.

What we got so far is a POC of the HMI that takes an SVG image made with
InkScape and then uses a RESTful Web Service to fetch values from the DB
and updates the image on the browser using the JQuery SVG Plugin.

The POC is quite simple but impressive potential IMHO. You can post your
interest here or contact me directly at work: aimass at yabarana.com

Cheers,

-- =

Alejandro Imass