[Catalyst] Session::Store::DBIC and session table (postgres)

Alejandro Imass alejandro.imass at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 17:23:09 GMT 2012

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:07 AM, Fernan Aguero <fernan.aguero at gmail.com>wr=
ote:

[...]

> Thanks Alejandro for the quick response. I still think that this is
> exposing a bug in Session::Store::DBIC or Session::Store::Delegate. They
> should use whatever qualified name is given in the DBIC class ... but I'm
> not sure where to go next ...

Could be. I've used schemas with Pg and DBIC with Cat but usually just to a
single one being the app user the same owner, so the are no fq names in my
Result files. Maybe as you say it's specific to the Session Store.

Good luck. maybe look at source and contact the module's author directly?

-- =

Alejandro Imass