[Catalyst] Its time for Advent again

Devin Austin devin.austin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 16:58:56 GMT 2012

> Wasn't the final entry in last year's Cat Advent calendar basically "No more Cat Advent calendars"?

Yea, with the abysmal turnout of last year we decided we were going to
do a monthy or whatever e-zine thingy on the mailing list I think.

I'm all for doing it again if we can get the interest.  But I've
barely used Catalyst this year, nothing at $work has called for it or
is using something else :-/

-Devin

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 8:50 AM, John SJ Anderson <genehack at genehack.org> wrote:

> On Nov 16, 2012, at 8:39 AM, John Napiorkowski <jjn1056 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Lets here your thoughts on the matter!
>

> Wasn't the final entry in last year's Cat Advent calendar basically "No more Cat Advent calendars"?
>
> j.
>
> --
> John SJ Anderson // genehack at genehack.org

Devin Austin