[Catalyst] Its time for Advent again

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 20:25:46 GMT 2012

Typically the deadline is the day that the article is due.

Commits go into http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/Catalyst/trunk/examples/CatalystAdvent (into the dir root/2012/pen)

Couldn't get momentum for the monthly this year, but I do have a couple of things that could be used for the advent that never got the required polish.