[Catalyst] Generating a large XML document (KML file) from a database

Robert Rothenberg robrwo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 16:58:55 GMT 2012

I need to output a large XML file (actually, a KML file of points) from a
database.

I can't find any documentation for Catalyst::View::XML::Generator, or even
decent documentation for XML::Generator, on how to do this.

It would appear to expect me to put the entire structure in the stash, which
I don't want to do, as it could contain thousands of points.

Ideally I would pass an iterator function and it would do the rest.