[Catalyst] Test::HTML::Spelling

Robert Rothenberg robrwo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 19:40:48 GMT 2012

Not specifically Catalyst-related, but I imagine of interest to people on
this list.

I've written a module, Test::HTML::Spelling, and have posted it on github:

  https://github.com/robrwo/Test-HTML-Spelling

When it's been tweaked a bit more, I will upload it to CPAN.

In the meantime, I'd appreciate feedback.

I'm already using it for a production system (using a subclass of
Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst that has a spelling_ok method added, among
other things).

Basically, it parses the HTML, and spellchecks elements (along with title
and alt attributes) but will ignore elements with the class "no-spellcheck"
so that you can ignore user-input or things like timezones.