[Catalyst] X-Forwarded-Path

Stephen Shorrock stephen.shorrock at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 10:44:09 GMT 2012

Thanks t0m,

I installed your module and it works great - thanks for writing etc.

I guess what I may have been pertaining to is that X-Forwarded-Path
using_frontend_proxy doesn't seem to be implemented although on the
'official'? wiki
(http://wiki.catalystframework.org/wiki/wikicookbook/frontendproxy) it
is documented.

Best wishes