[Catalyst] Progress bar

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Wed Oct 17 07:34:47 GMT 2012

On 17 Oct 2012, at 07:13, Dimitar Petrov wrote:

> Hey Bill,
>
> I think t0m fixed that a week ago in trunk and it should be working. You might want to check the trunk of the Catalyst and the Plugin and to see if it works for you and probably ask t0m to upload new version on CPAN.

This needs a Catalyst release first - I was waiting till there were a few more changes for that, but if it's hurting people now, we could do a new version with just the tiny changes I made to support this.

Can I get a 'yes this new code works' from someone trying it before we ship new versions? :)

Cheers
t0m