[Catalyst] Canot get application working on IIS7 via FastCGI

Craig Chant craig at homeloanpartnership.com
Tue Oct 23 10:37:22 GMT 2012

Bingo - You are a genius Tom!

Thank you so, so much, I would never have found that switch buried in the documentation for a long, long time!

I cannot thank the Catalyst community enough for bearing with me and taking the time to provide all the suggestions and support I have received!

I was getting very frustrated and disheartened and even popped over to the Mojolicious mailing list to see what they had to offer, but I must confess, the reply I got was obnoxious and rude and am so glad I stuck with Catalyst, I can't stand people who thinks a good reply to anyone's thread is 'Google is your friend', Google is no-one's friend especially not mine as trawling through countless threads with contradicting suggestions does not equate to support or a solution, especially for someone who has a disability and finds reading very difficult!

I know I've got a long way to go and I'm sure the framework has a lot of frustration and hurt waiting in the wings for me, but at least I can now start to develop and see where it takes me.

Oh, I would like to point out for clarity that the '500 Server Error', I reported yesterday after once more reconfiguring the IIS mapping, was due to a keying error on my part and nothing to do with the problem I was experiencing. So apologies if I sent anyone in the wrong direction!

Again, thank you for your support, it really is appreciated.

Regards,

Craig.