[Catalyst] Canot get application working on IIS7 via FastCGI

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Tue Oct 23 20:37:32 GMT 2012

On 23 Oct 2012, at 11:37, Craig Chant wrote:

> Bingo - You are a genius Tom!
>
> Thank you so, so much, I would never have found that switch buried in the documentation for a long, long time!
>
> I cannot thank the Catalyst community enough for bearing with me and taking the time to provide all the suggestions and support I have received!

Woop!

Really glad that's fixed for you :-D

I know there were a few things you worked out during this discussion / issue that it'd be worthwhile clarifying in the documentation…

The one I know for sure, I've already done:

http://git.shadowcat.co.uk/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=catagits/Catalyst-Manual.git;a=commitdiff;h=689b0b148a6d4e4c6257618f412460d925c11659

Please could someone offer a patch to fix / clarify this? (git://git.shadowcat.co.uk/catagits/Catalyst-Runtime.git)

TIA
t0m