[Catalyst] Why is $c undefined?

Craig Chant craig at homeloanpartnership.com
Tue Oct 30 12:16:50 GMT 2012

Cool, thanks Ian.

I am trying to build my models based on functionality around the DBIC ethos, not quite as a direct model->table mapping as DBIC creates, but for example all functions that require access to the 'Users' table, will have a 'Users' model and all functionality regarding logins, logouts, user name and other stuff kept in that model.

Separating it all into the correct models with all the desired methods isn't easy and will take time to formulate, but even though I'm not using Catalysts ORM/CRUD, I am still trying to stick to an MVC paradigm!

I have a long way to go for sure!

Craig.