[Catalyst] I'm loosing the plot here? - Controller behaviour that makes no sense

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Tue Oct 30 22:25:57 GMT 2012

On 30 Oct 2012, at 20:08, Craig Chant wrote:

> The path/controller/action is resolving correctly now, but any response->body change I make in the 'index :Path' action, isn't showing  when i refresh my browser?

You're not showing us the debug output of the failing request, so it's very hard to help debug that request.

If you want this form of interactive help, you'd be much better off dropping into irc for interactive help, rather than the mailing list, which by it's nature is more asynchronous.

Hope to see you in irc!

Cheers
t0m