[Catalyst] Localizing output in Catalyst plugins using $c->loc

Jan Grmela jan.grmela at imakers.cz
Mon Sep 3 07:53:53 GMT 2012

Hi there,
We've been using the Catalyst::Plugin::I18N along with FormFu localized messages including some text from the database. Everything works fine now but there's still one problem left -- I've created a Catalyst plugin with some application-wide functionality. The plugin outputs a text in some places. The text is wrapped in a $c->loc() call but it still is not being localized though the strings are defined in the PO file and the rest of the app outputs strings in a correct language.

What is the best way to localize strings in a Catalyst plugin?

Thanks

--
Jan Grmela
jan.grmela at imakers.cz
+420 608 110 686

iMakers, s.r.o.
Absolonova 725/81, Brno, 62400, Czech Republic

ICO/Id: 29228875
DIC/VAT No: CZ29228875