[Catalyst] HTML::FormHandler onchange event

Rob Brown rob at intelcompute.com
Mon Sep 24 19:17:01 GMT 2012

Hi Gordon,

Not quite the best place to be asking, but you want something like...

<select name="retailer"
onChange="parent.location='/retailers/?retailer='+this.options[this.selectedIndex].value">

HTML::FormHandler allows you to set javascript actions in the field
definitions.

Email me directly if ya want some extra help, and to keep out of the way
of the Catalyst list.  :)

Cheers,
Rob

On 09/24/2012 08:08 PM, gorste wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is this the right mailing list to asked a question about FormHandler?
>
> What is the best way to do a onchange event on a select drop down? I
> have a drop down of male and female and a drop down of male clothes
> sizes and female clothes sizes if I choose male I only want to show male
> clothes sizes. Is there and example of something similar.
>
> Regards
>
> Gordon

IntelCompute
Web Design & Online Marketing Experts