[Catalyst] Advent 2013 launched !!!

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 09:06:15 GMT 2013

BTW, the XML feed seems to have a life of its own.
Yesterday it listed an article which wasn't on the advent website
(unfortunately, I forget what it was).
Today the feed lists 3 copies of an article titled "A LINUX WEEK IN
THE LIFE OF A WINDOWS GUY!" which again isn't on the advent site.
http://www.catalystframework.org/calendar/feed/2013

Carl