[Catalyst] Progress bar

Toby Corkindale toby at dryft.net
Fri Feb 1 04:07:48 GMT 2013

I meant to follow this up, a long time ago.
Just to say: I ported my app to use an HTML5-based upload progress
thingy. I wrote it from scratch, it's made of awesome, haven't looked
back. (Except to the poor suckers on Internet Explorer who, despite
finally getting to version 8 or 9, still can't use it!)