[Catalyst] New design

john edstrom edstrom at teleport.com
Tue Jul 23 16:17:10 GMT 2013

Kind of odd.  The spaceship is the lunar shuttle from "2001 a Space
Odysy" which is ambiguous since its now 2013, long past 2001, but still
futuristic since there are no bases on the Moon.  Yet.

I don't get the dancers either, especially since Dancer is a
"competitor" for Catalyst.   Sort of an ambivalent vibe.  I'd sort of
expect something linked to the word "catalyst" instead, but I confess I
can't think of a visual that evokes catalysis (facilitating rate of
reaction by effectively lowering activation energy).

The design is clean and crisp though.  Maybe a bit dark.

  JE

--
john edstrom <edstrom at teleport.com>