[Catalyst] Any bug reports or issues with maint release 5.90042?

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 14:06:17 GMT 2013

Hey All,

You might have noticed we've had a few bug fix releases of Catalyst to fix =
regressions introduced in v5.90040. =A0CPAN testers is reporting more than =
100 test passes with no failures for the latest release. =A0Regressions in =
the previous releases were mostly issues with missing dependencies arising =
from when we cored the test cases for the unicode plugin. =A0Those should b=
e fixed, but if anyone that was having trouble and reported it, could you p=
lease check the new release and verify that it is now working, we'd all be =
pretty grateful. =A0This way we can finish the retrospective on this releas=
e and start planning the next dev cycle, which I hope to bring more goodies=
 for asynchronous support and start to better expose Catalyst's native PSI =
support, as well as a few other things.

Thanks!

John