[Catalyst] ActionClass('RenderView') questions

E R pc88mxer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 22:59:44 GMT 2013

In my root controller, I have this method:

sub end : ActionClass('RenderView') { ... }

I understand that this method is called after the controller for the
request has finished and just before the view is called to render any
output.

My question is: in this 'end' method, how can I determine what the response
status is going to be (i.e. 200, 302, etc.), and if the response is a
redirect how can I get at the redirection location?

Also, what does it mean if $c->stash->{template} is undef at this point?

Thanks,
ER