[Catalyst] How Can I get online Catalyst web example project

疾驰者 78778487 at qq.com
Tue Mar 19 08:59:27 GMT 2013

Dear friends:
    I have study catalyst framework for a long time. I read the book about Perl DBI TT Catalyst and so on, and I can create a simple catalyst web application.
    Is there example application for learning catalyst more efficency?   Such as Musiczbrain for postgres.

    thanks for any response!

                                                                                     Thai Heng from China