[Catalyst] Re: mod_fastcgi binaries for Win32

Ross Attrill ross.attrill at gmail.com
Wed May 22 21:25:44 GMT 2013

Thank you Craig for posting for posting those screenshots.   I will put
this all back together - with acknowledgement - on blogs.perl.org or
somewhere.  It might take me a few weeks as I have promised to write
something else on blogs.perl.org which I need to do first.

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 3:46 AM, Matthias Zeichmann <
matthias.zeichmann at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 7:32 PM, Matthias Zeichmann
> <matthias.zeichmann at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 1:03 PM, Dimitar Petrov <mitakaa at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> If I remember correctly, the registration was closed because there were
> >> lot of spam recently and there were some different issues. That's why
> you
> >> could probably blog about it :) or we should think something to
> substitute
> >> the wiki.
> >
> > there is even spam on the frontpage:
> > http://wiki.catalystframework.org/wiki/.view?rev=3D469
> > in the resources and community section :/
>
> also these:
> http://wiki.catalystframework.org/wiki/sitesrunningcatalyst.view?rev=3D212
> http://wiki.catalystframework.org/wiki/binarybuilds
>
> but at the moment the wiki seems to be down altogether
>
> > i don't have an account or else i would have fixed it

> gives me
> out

> has

> had all