[Catalyst] Mocking PSGI layers in Test WWW Mechanize Catalyst

Toby Corkindale toby at dryft.net
Fri Nov 1 01:26:11 GMT 2013

On 1 November 2013 12:01, Kieren Diment <diment at gmail.com> wrote:
> You mean you want two apps interacting with each other in the same script using WWW::MEchanize?  Eden and I were working some docs up on that topic until real life intervened.
>
> This was the start of it:
>
> http://paste.scsys.co.uk/273844

Not exactly -- in this case I have a PSGI layer that is supposed to
inject some extra information into the env for consumption by the
application.

A simple example would be if you had a PSGI layer providing, say,
Basic HTTP auth, and setting the REMOTE_USER variable.
Although in my case, there's a bit more to it than that.