[Catalyst] Setting file handle as the response body generates warnings.

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 20 02:34:19 GMT 2013

This works, but Catalyst in finalize_headers issues two warnings:

-s on unopened filehandle GEN10 at /home/bill/perl5/perlbrew/perls/perl-5.14.2/lib/site_perl/5.14.2/Catalyst.pm line 1893.

>[warn] Serving filehandle without a content-length

Are those warning a problem with how Catalyst is handling this, or something wrong with how IO::Uncompress::Gunzip is working?

Bill,

This looks familiar, but I thought we fixed this... what version of Catalyst are you using here?

John

--
Bill Moseley
moseley at hank.org