[Catalyst] Can't detach from root / create action object

Craig Chant craig at homeloanpartnership.com
Thu Nov 28 09:43:35 GMT 2013

Hi Charlie,

So it is a URI for a method name in the controller class object you wish to execute.

So rather than matching it as a Path URL, it matches it a as a 'ControllerClass/Method'

So for the URL path in my case would be '/complianceupdates/' , but for detach it is '/complianceupdates/index'

As index is the name of the method that handles the '/' path.

Got it! Many thanks,

Craig.