[Catalyst] Working a Solr Model

John Karr brainbuz at brainbuz.org
Tue Oct 1 02:13:33 GMT 2013

Thanks for the suggestion, but I just spent some time looking at =

SolarBeam, and found that the example code did not work.

A little time debugging it confirmed that it internally constructed a =

valid query url  string which when pasted into a browser resulted in =

multiple found documents, but SolarBeam was getting 0 documents found. =

Since the last release was a year ago, it is quite possible that =

something changed to break it (I'm using SOLR 4.4, was the author =

working with the 3.x series?). I also noticed that you (Marcus R) =

started a fork.

Since I've been able to work-around the issues with Apache::Solr I'm =

starting my project with it.