[Catalyst] $c->write() buffering?

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Thu Oct 31 21:21:07 GMT 2013

I replicated this today outside of Catalyst (just a small FCGI/FCGI::ProcManager test script). If anyone else has seen this/fixed it, I'd appreciate a pointer. I'll report back to the list if/when I get it resolved so that there's an answer in the list archives for future people to google otherwise.

--
Daniel J. Luke