[Catalyst] Name suggestions for a project management system

bill hauck wbhauck at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 8 18:05:44 GMT 2013

Stupid Yahoo only lets me top-post ...

Would you believe there's already a Taskcat iPhone app ...

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/taskcat/id519986368?mt=3D8

And guess what the mascot is! =A0Yep, it's a cat. =A0:(

But thanks for the suggestion.

It's one reason I was thinking of just going with TaskMaster; since every o=
ther name I can think of is taken and there are already a few TaskMaster's =
what's one more?

Again, suggestions are appreciated.

t at lists.scsys.co.uk> =