[Catalyst] Name suggestions for a project management system

bill hauck wbhauck at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 9 04:58:45 GMT 2013

I do like that, but I don't think it'd go well with some folks. =A0Heck, my=
 co-workers at my last job said they'd rather quit than use a project manag=
ement system.

Anyhow, lame as it might be, I think i've decided on using "Project Task To=
do" since it names the functions as well as the domains being open:
projecttasktodo.com (eventually will be hosted site)
projecttasktodo.org will be the project site

Thanks all

Cheers,
bill