[Catalyst] How to style CatalystX::Controller::Auth?

Rob Brown rob at intelcompute.com
Tue Sep 10 08:55:19 GMT 2013

Hi Ferz,

I'm a little confused as to what you're trying to do exactly.

Here's a simple typical TT example of the login form using
CatalystX::Controller::Auth...

             <form method="post" action="[%
c.uri_for_action('/auth/login') | html %]" autocomplete="off"
id="loginform" >

                 [% form.field('email').render %]

                 [% form.field('password').render %]

                 [% form.field('submit').render %]

             </form>

If modifications are needed to CatalystX::Controller::Auth to achieve
your goals and work better with Twitter Bootstrap let me know, it's not
something I've worked with before.

Cheers,
Rob