[Catalyst] How to style CatalystX::Controller::Auth?

spamcatcher at thiemeier.net spamcatcher at thiemeier.net
Wed Sep 11 09:09:29 GMT 2013

Hi,

I have never worked with C::C::Auth or Twitter Bootstrap. So please ignore
me if my comment is not helpful...

If you just need to add something to the form definition, isn't it
possible to just subclass HFH::Form::Login, add or modify whatever you
need, and configure C::C::Auth to use your own Form class instead of
HFH::Form::Login?

in your form:

  package LoginForm::Bootstrap;
  use HTML::FormHandler::Moose;
  extends 'HTML::FormHandlerX::Form::Login';
  with 'HTML::FormHandler::Widget::Theme::BootstrapFormMessages';
  has '+widget_wrapper' => ( default => 'Bootstrap' );
  has '+is_html5' => (default=>1);
  __PACKAGE__->meta->make_immutable;
  use namespace::autoclean;
  1;