[Catalyst] Inconsistency when retrieving objects from stash

Robert Brown rob at intelcompute.com
Fri Apr 25 19:17:52 GMT 2014

Hi Dave,

 From what I understand, there is nothing "magical" about the stash,
it's basically a hash reference, used once per request, that is all.

So, I would suggest you look at debugging more the objects you're
storing in the stash, and how they may change during the request cycle.

You would need to supply more code samples/examples.

If you can, start stripping away what's not necessary and still be able
to re-produce the problem, it will most probably highlight the issue by
itself.

Otherwise, reply back with a full working example.

Ideally use something like http://paste.scsys.co.uk to paste your code
snippets, post as much as you can, it's usually the subtle bits you
don't think are important where the actual issue lies.

Rob