[Catalyst] Catalyst Advent Calendar 2014

Duncan Garland duncan.garland at motortrak.com
Fri Dec 5 10:00:01 GMT 2014

That's 5 by John N and one by you. John blogged that he could do 10. That
leaves us 20 short.

I haven't done much new stuff on Catalyst this year. I did use ZOMG for
something. I could look to see if the article on JFDI needs updating and,
if it does, write a few lines. I'm not going to have any spare time until
20 Dec, so it would have to go right at the end.

Other than that, I haven't got any ideas.