[Catalyst] ProjectTaskToDo: open source project management system

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 17 01:31:28 GMT 2014

Bill,

Looks great, mind if I mention it on my blog?

John

On Saturday, February 15, 2014 3:30 PM, bill hauck <wbhauck at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi.

So I've finally gotten enough time to put out a version of my project management system, ProjectTaskToDo.

I've put the code out on GitHub at https://github.com/wbhauck/ProjectTaskToDo.git

I'm releasing it under the Affero GPL.

It's beta software and some things don't work well, others don't work at all.  I'm fixing bugs and cleaning code as quickly as possible.  But I wanted to post this now in the hopes that some folks might take a peek at it and give some suggestions and general feedback.

This is my first open source project so please be kind.  Be honest, but gentle. :)

Cheers,

bill