[Catalyst] New Catalyst Releases

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 01:24:39 GMT 2014

Howdy!

There's been a few updates to Catalyst on CPAN recently, and I've blogged about it here:

Catalyst Development and Stable Releases: Current Summary - Modern Perl

   Catalyst Development and Stable Releases: Current Sum...
Howdy Catalyst Lovers! Here's a quick update on things that have been happening with Catalyst recently. On the stable branch we've had a bunch of updates to impr...
View on jjnapiorkowski.typepa... Preview by Yahoo

There's still plenty left to do before we start to kick back and think about what Advent 2014 should look like, so lets see if we can move things closer to a place where a Catalyst 6 seems possible!

jnap