[Catalyst] Help on Catalyst::Plugin::RunAfterRequest

David Schmidt davewood at gmx.at
Mon Oct 6 14:19:55 GMT 2014

If you run a long-running process inside of your webserver process the
process will not be available to handle new web requests anymore. you
probably want a job-queue of some sort.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25277158/run-asynchronous-methods-in-catalyst-perl

http://blogs.perl.org/users/davewood/2014/07/asynchronuous-task-distribution-with-anyevent-and-zeromq.html

cheers