[Catalyst] forward not working correctly ?

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 18:09:50 GMT 2015

FWIW I highly recommend not using ->forward at all.  ->detach has some sort of reasonable use but all the other 'skip around the code' methods almost always end up with a huge mess.
That stuff was semi useful prior to chained actions and Moose in controllers (for reusable roles).  At this point there is very little I'd use that stuff for.