[Catalyst] Where best to store database connection information?

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 17:10:28 GMT 2015

Catalyst uses Config::General to read .conf files. If Config::General is
configured with the option -UseApacheInclude,
then you can use an apache "include file.conf" in the .conf file to include
another file from another directory which is not saved by git.

Or the option -IncludeDirectories can be also useful so all the files from
the given directory will be included.

--Octavian