[Catalyst] Error: "You requested a stash, but one does not exist"

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 14:00:24 GMT 2015

Johannes,
We're going to need a ton more info to help.  The likely reason is that about 9 months ago the stash was moved to the middleware layer, which makes it context bound and you are asking for the stash in application scope.  We need to know stuff like what version you upgraded from and configuration info, etc.  How all the log trace looks up to the error is also needed.
Please review the changlog, upgrading and delta pods as well, since that might assist.
jnap