[Catalyst] Catalyst 5.90080 on CPAN!

Craig Chant craig at homeloanpartnership.com
Mon Jan 19 10:22:45 GMT 2015

Hi,

Should I always update my Catalyst and if so, can someone please point me to the upgrade step by step documentation.

I remember the last time I re-installed Catalyst due to getting a new PC and when firing up my dev machine it refused to run the app because it had been developed on a different version of Catalyst.

I've been reluctant to change / upgrade anything ever since and would appreciate some guidance as I don't' think just replacing / upgrading the Catalyst Runtime will work?

I'm currently running ...

Devel : Version 1.37
Runtime: Version 5.90062

Note: I use Perl Package Manager on Windows IIS, so anything with CLI *nix is not helpful.

Many thanks,

Craig (SSPL)