[Catalyst] Catalyst 5.90080 on CPAN!

Craig Chant craig at homeloanpartnership.com
Mon Jan 19 15:32:56 GMT 2015

Well that was a headache!

In the end I had to uninstall the Catalyst::Runtime + dependencies.

Install JSON::XS as it had somehow got uninstalled, but wouldn't re-install and Catalyst runtime wouldn't install correctly because it couldn't find anything to manage JSON::Maybe

Once the old Catalyst::Runtime was removed and a manual install of JSON::XS was performed.

The latest Catalyst::Runtime then installed correctly including all dependencies and my app is back up and running.

Not sure what happened there but am I glad it is fixed!

Regards,

Craig.