[Catalyst] Regex dispatch type is deprecated

Juan Miguel Paredes juan.paredes at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 07:11:59 GMT 2015

Just a reminder, for people that have been hit by initially missing a
detail, like me, and at least someone else in this -probably not a bug-
report: https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=104451

If you're using the controller skeleton provided by 'myapp_create.pl
controller ...', and want to import Types for Constraints like mentioned by
John, be sure to either remove namespace::autoclean from your used modules,
or use it properly so it doesn't clean your imported Types :)