[Catalyst] ShinyCMS doesn't work with Catalyst 5.90102

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 13 17:45:35 GMT 2015

This is a regression caused by a change introduced in 5.90102, which clearly is a release that should have baked longer.  My apologies, I was trying to clean up existing pull requests on github before end of year since I thought people that put in the effort of donating code deserved some sort of response.
5.90103 should fix this issue, or use 5.90101 which seems to be a stable release.
peace,
snap