[Catalyst] I18N: language directory with multiple files

Chris Welch welch.chris at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 10:19:37 GMT 2015

Hi

I wonder if anyone can help me, I have Catalyst::Plugin::i18N installed and
working okay, but the language files are going to get VERY unwieldy if I
keep everything in a single en_gb.po file (for example) - I was wondering
if there's some way of having something lile the subdirectories of I18N
named for the language tags and then all files directly under read in for
that language if that makes sense?

So instead of having:

lib/I18N/en_gb.po
             fr.po
             etc.

I could have something like

lib/I18N/en_gb/*.po
             fr/*.po

Thank you very much in advance for any help.

Chris