[Catalyst] Custom Folder Names...?

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 17:06:24 GMT 2016

So sadly these I think (last I looked) is pretty firmly hardcoded.  You might with some code change that but I'd rather see a patch to make those directorys something loaded from configuration.  That way various helper modules could use that configuration to do the right thing.
If interested let me know I could probably give you some pointers.
John