[Catalyst] Using Komodo to edit/debug Catalyst

Ken Beal ken at kenbeal.com
Sat Dec 10 20:45:27 GMT 2016

Hi,

Years ago I used the ActiveState IDE Komodo to work with Catalyst.  I'd
like to do this again, but am no longer at that employer so can't check the
settings.

I asked at the ActiveState Komodo forums but haven't gotten a good answer
(last was "compare the env vars" which I did but didn't see any real
differences, other than x86/x64, as Komodo appears to be an x86 app).
http://community.komodoide.com/t/how-to-edit-catalyst-source-files-with-proper-syntax-checking/3204/7

I figure asking here might provide a better answer since people here are
"debugging Catalyst apps" so should be able to provide pointers to how to
do so.  (Versus Komodo being used to debug a whole bunch of other stuff,
i.e., I might have better luck with the domain knowledge here.)

Thanks,
Ken
--
"Look at what's happened to me;