[Catalyst] KISS - Base Subroutines.

anthony.okusanya at usbank.com anthony.okusanya at usbank.com
Fri Jul 15 13:37:48 GMT 2016

In your example, is HelpUtils a .pm file?
And if so, where in the Catalyst folder structure would it be placed?
Would I need to create a folder called Role?

Yes it HelperUtils is a .pm file
you can call it whatever you like
in the example I gave the file will be in you Catalyst application's(e.g
MyApp) lib folder
  MyApp\lib\Role\HelpUtils.pm  (so yes you will need to create the Role
folder)
Note that this is just an example. If you decide to name you package
The::Good::Helper
then the file will be MyApp\lib\The\Good\Helper.pm
hope that helps

Thanks

Tony B. Okusanya