[Catalyst] New view: ICal?

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 10:27:55 GMT 2016

looks to me like you'd want Catalyst::Model::Adaptor + Data::iCal + an
optional very thin view that did something like:

    $c->res->content_type($ical_content_type);
    $c->res->body($c->stash->{calendar});

in the process method, and not much else.

The reason you don't see views for stuff like this much in catalyst land is
that this kind of thing is usually pretty simple.