[Catalyst] Accessing arbitrary session data of a given ID - Store::DBI

Hector Azpurua h3ct0r.ml at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 20:14:03 GMT 2016

Thank you Tony, I believe a didn't explain myself correctly: I was
trying to access and modify *arbitrary users sessions stored in the
database*. For example: On a background process I would like to update
the cart of the users X and Y but no the cart of the Z user.

Is there a clean way to do that?
Sorry about the delay in the response, the email went to the spam folder!