[Catalyst] Applying a global SQL filter on REST controller.

Rajesh Kumar Mallah mallah at redgrape.tech
Mon Feb 6 05:43:50 GMT 2017

Ok i do see some light! that I am exploring.
Sorry for the noise i shall post again if i find a
solution or otherwise even.

http://search.cpan.org/~abraxxa/Catalyst-Controller-DBIC-API-2.006002/lib/Catalyst/Controller/DBIC/API.pm

list_munge_parameters

list_munge_parameters is a noop by default. All arguments will be passed
through without any manipulation. In order to successfully manipulate the
parameters before the search is performed, simply access
$c->req->search_parameters|search_attributes (ArrayRef and HashRef
respectively), which correspond directly to ->search($parameters,
$attributes). Parameter keys will be in already-aliased form. To store the
munged parameters call $c->req->_set_search_parameters($newparams) and
$c->req->_set_search_attributes($newattrs).